Thursday, June 15, 2006

To The Honorable Senator/Representative (insert name here):


Wow. I can't believe it's almost three weeks since I last posted. Well, here's a quick one. You can't click on the pretty little picture at the top of this post, but you can click here to go to Send-A-Brick. As you'll find out, the site was basically inspired by the fact that our elected officials are struggling with understanding that we need to build a wall along our borders. And, yes...that includes the Canadian border. This isn't because we want to keep people out (or in, for that matter), but because we want to keep people from coming in ILLEGALLY. It's that simple, and it needs to be an important part of any immigration policies that are passed. So, for those in Congress that can't get this started on their own, this group has decided to help. I know not everyone will have the extra money to participate in this endeavor, but if you can, I'd certainly encourage it. I know I'm going to when I get my first paycheck from my new job. If nothing else, it sends a loud, clear, and unique message to those that are making decisions that will impact the lives of you and your families. Check it out!

No comments: