Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Here we go.....

Well, this is it. I've finally broken down and started my own 'blog. This is something I've kicked around for awhile now. Those that know me well know that I almost always have something to say, so logic would dictate I should do this. The other side of me thought that I shouldn't waste my time. After all, isn't it a little presumptuous or arrogant to assume that there's anyone else out there that really cares what I have to say? (Hence the name of my blog). But, I've had some extra time on my hands thanks to my current (un)employment situation, and I've really felt like writing something, so this is as good as place as any to start.

So, what am I going to write about? Is this going to be something that I'm all fired up about out of the gate, then slowly dies as I find other things to grab my limited attention? I guess we'll find out. My family, friends and acquaintances know what things are important to me: my faith in Christ and things related to theology, my family and friends, politics and current events, and baseball.

Whether or not I stick with this, I suppose remains to be seen. But, at least I can try to have some fun with it in the meantime.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I care, I care!! I look forward to hearing about your twisted angle on life and those things that go on it it! I will also add you to my FAVORITE BLOGGER list and will tell Emmy to do the same! PEACE OUT!